2017 Atlanta – Birmingham Challenge
Hosted by Reynolds Lake Oconee
Golf at National Golf Club
Deadline to Pay is June 12th
Friday – Practice Round (optional)
Tee Times Available from 12:30 – 1:20
Cost is $98 per person
Saturday & Sunday Tournament
Tee Times start at 8:00 both days
Cost is $98 per person, per round. Total cost is $196.
Friday Night Cocktails
Tavern Restaurant & Bar
Located next to the National Golf Club
Hosted by EWGA Atlanta Chapter
Saturday Night Dinner
$30 per person. EWGA Atlanta will pay for any charges above the $30 per person
Landing Cottages. Located on the Reynolds property. Each cottage consists of 4 or 3 bedrooms. Each room has a bath and have a common space with a kitchen. Each bedroom has a king or queen bed in these units. We have booked enough space for each golfer to have their own room with no sharing. But if you want to share you can. Please look at the payment options and find out works best for you. When you sign up please identify your preferred cottage roommates and/or roommate.
Cost Per Room. $120 per night. $240 for 2 nights. Includes tax.
You can share a room if you would like but only 1 person staying in the room will be responsible for full payment. When you sign up you can identify if sharing a room or not.
Please review these payment options before you pay. You will select only 1 when you go to pay.
- Option 1 - Friday Practice Round, 2 Day Tournament, Dinner on Saturday Night and Pay for Room – 2 night stay. Cost is $565
- Option 2 - 2 Day Tournament only, Dinner on Saturday Night and Pay for Room – 2 night stay. Cost is $466
- Option 3 - Friday Practice Round, 2 Day Tournament, Dinner on Saturday Night and Do Not Pay For Room (roommate is paying for room). Cost is $325
- Option 4 - 2 Day Tournament, Dinner on Saturday Night and Do Not Pay For Room (roommate is paying for room). Cost is $226
2017 Atlanta Players
Lori Ford – Co-Captain & Linda Pitts – Co-Captain
Marlene Shain Phylliss Dorman
Nancy Ott Noelle Kim
Julie Miller Carol Berger
Jennifer Wiggins Angelia Kenison
Greta Anderson Jessica Poole
What is the Atlanta-Birmingham Challenge?
This is a yearly match play competition between the Atlanta and Birmingham chapters of the EWGA.
What type of competition is it?
This Solheim Cup, formatted weekend pits two teams of 12 against each other. The competition is broken down into four formats:
- 2 woman best ball
- Alternate shot
- 1 on 1 match play
How do I make the team?
- Invitations to previous team members.
- Previous team members must confirm their desire to play by May 1, 2017
- Prospective team members who say nay must re-sign up on the waiting list for consideration on future teams
Why do I want to participate?
Fun! Fun! Fun! Golf! Golf! Golf! And of course to bring a smackdown to the Birmingham team!!!